North and South Mordor EditNorth and South Mordor (or just Mordor) is the third largest landmass which is home to the Quo Empire. Mordor is a barren wasteland full of smoke and ash from its vast amounts of lava pools. Mordor was discovered by The Quo Empire (Aran) explorers in the early sixth age.
History of Mordor Edit
After the Quo Empire announced their ownership of Mordor they began to build the tower of Barad-dur and a port at the very southern border of their island. Dom, Aran and their men worked many years to build the giant tower and at the top they created the great eye of Quo. After is completion, Emperor Domenic forced Aran and his men to build him ships, a wall (which bordered the entire island!) and tents for his armies on North Mordor. The Great wall of Quo was originally planned out by The Prophet Aran. The wall ensured that no one could enter and no one could leave. Mordor was practically and impenatrable fortress of darkness and death. The last build on Mordor was the great prisons of Barad-dur. No one left these horrid cells.
Mordor Terrain Edit
Mordor is a dark, black, wasteland with lava and fire everywhere. The trees were changed by the Quo's to stone trees. The air is thick, black and difficult to breathe in. The beaches are filled with scum and bones, called "Soul Sand" by The One. The coast around Mordor is also very cold & rough.
Timeline of Mordor Edit
- First Age: The Tea Picker Race is born and wander the two islands
- Second Age: N/A
- Third Age: N/A
- Four Age: N/A
- Fifth Age: N/A
- Sixth Age: Mordor is first discovered by Aran and Quo Empire explorers. It was then claimed by The Quo Empire and many construction like Barad-dur, The Great Wall of Quo and The Mordor camps.
- Seventh Age: N/A
- Eight Age: Production Island (North Mordor) is built along with death camps. These death camps are filled mostly with hundreds of Tea Pickers, Strippers and very small amounts of Salmons and Dwarves. Hundreds are mudered and gassed to death.
- Ninth Age: During the Deolation of Quo, Dwarven generals arrive of North Mordor and order and greatly aid the inexperienced Tea Pickers. They take the island.
- Tenth Age: The Republic of Dilma is given Mordor and is renamed to Zeb Lanka.
- Eleventh Age: The Strippers, Venetians and Dwarves take the islands. North Zeb Lanka is given to the Dwarves and south to the Venetians. The islands is again renamed, this time to Polynesia